EQUANS are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to be based at Worcestershire Royal Hospital. This is a permanent, part-time role working 25 hours per week (Over 5 days). On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Part Time Administration Assistant carries out the role according to onsite processes and procedures. The position ensures that EQUANS are able to meet contractual obligations whilst simultaneously providing an excellent service to our customers.
The Part Time Administration Assistant makes up part of the Administration Team which contributes to the effective and operation of the Administration Service that is conducive for the delivery of healthcare.
What will you deliver?
· Ensure that all HR documentation associated with Worcestershire Royal Hospital personnel is completed and filed as part of the on-site central filing system to include; staff wages (weekly/monthly), leave, sickness, expenses etc
· Provide administrative support for the ‘Safety alert’ and ‘Incident’ report processes, to include the production of standard monthly reports
· Provide Administrative support for the ‘Fire Training’ process to include producing the annual fire programmes to the Trust
· Assist Management with the closeout of PO’s on GRIR and POEM report (monthly)v
· Ordering of stationery (as required)
· Ordering of Uniform & PPE for staff (as required)
· Produce ‘SAP’ codes for Project Team
· Raise Purchase Orders for the Project Team, as and when required
· Provide secretarial/administration support to EQUANS FM Management Team as and when required. Duties will include circulating documentation, photocopying, typing of correspondence/reports, updating databases, reception cover etc.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes;
· Pension Scheme
· 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
· Life Cover equivalent to 1x annual salary
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
· Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
· Gym membership discounts
· Cycle to work scheme
· Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
· Takes personal pride in providing a quality service to customers (either internal or external) to achieve targets.
· Awareness of Confidentiality
· Demonstrate good team working
· Administrative experience in a busy office environment
· NHS/Hospital experience (desirable, not essential)
· Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good interpersonal skills & telephone manner
Who are we?
EQUANS is a market leader in the sector with 74,000 employees leveraging 200 years of expertise. With revenues of €12 billion, EQUANS is present in 17 countries - mostly across Europe, but also with significant interests in North America, Latin America and Australia.
In the UK, & Ireland, all of ENGIE’s activity in technical services & facilities management, energy efficiency and regeneration are now part of EQUANS. The new entity also includes specialist energy related capabilities: smart buildings, green mobility, district & embedded energy and decentralised renewables.
EQUANS is an autonomous business within ENGIE Group – with its own dedicated management team and operating structure to help further accelerate growth and service performance.
EQUANS supports its customers by mobilising its expertise to provide low-carbon energy solutions, offer cutting-edge technical and FM services and transformative regeneration in the UK & Ireland. From homes to cities, hospitals to the heart of government, offices to industry.
EQUANS empowers transitions both for today and tomorrow.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about EQUANS, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. EQUANS do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements.
The EQUANS Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to EQUANS Managers.
· Posting Date: May 26, 2022