ENGIE are recruiting for an Administration Assistant to be based at Energy Works Hull, HU8 8AD. This is a permanent full time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
The role of the Administration Assistant will involve office administration and also providing clerical/secretarial to the site management.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Answer the telephone, taking appropriate message and or providing information to callers or individuals that visit the project.
· Managing and organising documents though a EDMS.
· Office Administration duties.
· Some personal assistance to the Plant Manager and Site Maintenance Engineer.
· Supplier management.
· Purchasing responsibilities and using of procurement system.
· Monthly safety statistics.
· Regulatory compliance.
· Provide assistance to the central procurement and HR departments including the reporting of working hours, sickness and holidays.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Skills and Experience:
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and other common administrative programmes.
· Excellent Organisational skills,
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with all levels of the organization, and as a member of a team.
· Previous administrative experience in similar role.
· Experience of SAP or COUPA
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Aug 8, 2019