ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for two Accounts Receivable Team Members to be based at Q3 Quorum Business Park, NE12 8EX. This is a permanent, full time role working 37.5 hours a week. On offer is a salary of £18,500 - £20,000, dependent upon skills and experience and high-quality benefits package.
The role is required to:
· To work collaboratively in a team to deliver an effective, efficient and best in class billing and cash receipting service within a Shared Service Centre
· Support the business in carrying out credit control activities across multiple industries, including Business and Consumer Energy, and Facilities Management Services
· Be the main point of contact on billing, credit control and all queries
· Provide high standards of customer service, consistency with service level agreements and operational compliance
The key responsibilities and duties are:
· Outbound credit control
· Management of aged debtor balances
· Query management (telephone and written)
· Set up of customer accounts including credit management
· Preparation of invoices and credit notes
· Cash receipting and allocation
· Investigation of unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
· Direct Debit Reconciliation and Payment Plan monitoring
· Master data management
· Reconciliation of control accounts
Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, ENGIE have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly) and we are making sizeable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at ENGIE.
Desired Skills or Experience:
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Previous experience with credit-control systems
· Administration and customer service skills
· Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office systems
ENGIE Benefits Include:
· Pension (defined contribution)
· 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
· Life Insurance
· Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
· Employee personal & professional development profile
· Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role.
ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview
· Posting Date: Jan 31, 2021