Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for an Accounts Payable / Receivable Apprentice to be based in Newcastle. This is an 18 month apprenticeship full time role working 37.5 hours per week standard office (9am - 5pm). On offer is a salary of £4.40 per hour minimum.
About ENGIE UK:
ENGIE is a company global energy infrastructure, solutions and services group with more than 20,000 employees across the UK.
About ENGIE SSC:
Our Shared Service Centre is based on Quorum Business Park, Newcastle, NE12 8EX where we provide support to the wider ENGIE UK business, the SSC is a rapidly growing shared service centre currently employing approximately 300 talented individuals who are given great opportunities to grow their careers.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to join our Transactional Services Business Admin scheme, which for the right candidate could lead to a permanent position.
Working towards a Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification, whilst gaining practical work experience over a period of 13 – 15 months. Experience will be gained with the Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash functions.
Online Course work and work-based assessments in conjunction with QA Apprenticeships, and typical duties you will be learning will include:
Purchase to Pay:
· Assist in registering, scanning, processing and storing of inbound documents received by the team
· Invoice processing including logging, input, invoice matching to POs, workflow creation, reviewing pending invoices, upload of invoice data and inputting urgent documents
· Management of other documentation
· Deliver compliance
· Comply with finance processes, controls and regulatory framework – always. Ensure areas which could potentially adversely affect the business are expediently highlighted to management
· Resolve internal/external queries including printing e-mail attachments, handle routine calls to completion, first level email/CRM query resolution and CRM management of all queries involving the hold and chase team for resolution of complex queries
· Managing outstanding, aged items
· Perform supplier statement reconciliations
· Reconciliations and period end close activities
Order to Cash:
· Deliver an effective and efficient Order to Cash process
· Set up of customer accounts including credit checking process
· Maintain an up to date billing system
· Prepare all invoices and credit notes and providing relevant supporting documentation as required
· Operate the customer statement process
· Carry out credit limit reviews and monitor
· Credit control
· Cash receipting and allocation
· Daily investigation into unapplied/unidentified cash receipts
· Respond to and resolve queries proactively
· Managing aged debtor balance and reviewing aged balances for write off
· Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
· Comply with finance processes, controls and regulatory framework
· Identify opportunities for process improvements
· Deal with a high number of queries (telephone and written)
The role is required to:
Provide Transactional Services support for the ENGIE UK Business Unit
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Ideally you will have achieved or expect to achieve 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A – C in any subject & GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) at Grade D or above.
Closing date 9th November
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.