ENGIE are looking for three proactive, reliable General Construction Operatives to join our team in Hebburn, Tyne and Wear on a permanent basis. If you have excellent organisational skills along with previous experience in the Construction industry - this may be the role for you!
You will be have up to date relevant industry knowledge with an understand of local government and Health and safety legislation.
What will you deliver?
• Assist with the adherence to the Company quality standards including:
- Compliance with specification
- Compliance with materials / workmanship schedules
• Maintain and care for all company tools
• To use appropriate safety equipment
• To wear appropriate clothing / uniform
• To ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
• To be responsible for and take due care of the company van in accordance with the company car policy
• Carry out the duties as a labourer in accordance with Statutory Regulations, Company policies and Procedures
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. Also, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including
• 3% Pension
• 24 paid holidays (+ public holidays)
• 1x Life Insurance
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
• Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
• Gym membership discounts
• Cycle to work scheme
• Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
Skills and abilities
• Excellent organisational skills
• Current and Valid Full & Clean UK driving licence
• Professional attitude and approach to work
• Ability to competently operate MS office
• Previous experience working in the Construction industry
• Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
• Understanding of local government
• Experience of Partnership arrangements
• Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Oct 11, 2021