ENGIE are looking for two socially and commercially aware Resident Liaison Officer to join our team in Northampton on a fixed term basis. If you’re a people person with first rate communication skills - this may be the role for you!
What will you deliver?
• Provide consultation and support to residents prior to, during and after works to their homes, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
• Develop effective working relationships with residents, clients, subcontractors, site-based personnel, local stakeholders, the local community and the Customer Care Department
• Ensure correspondence to residents is generated and distributed prior to the commencement of works to their homes.
• Observe site Health and Safety rules and report risks immediately to the Site Manager
• Carry out individual resident inductions to include - introduction to ENGIE, the RLO process, scope of works, property and personal belongings condition surveys with photographs for evidence
• Agree access arrangements with the resident to enable the work to their home
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. Also, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including
• 5% Pension
• 24 paid holidays, increasing to 25 (+ public holidays)
• 1x Life Insurance
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
• Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
• Gym membership discounts
• Cycle to work scheme
• Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
Who are we looking for?
• Previous experience within a customer service based role (Essential)
• Previous resident liaison experience within the construction / social housing sector (Preferred)
• Basic understanding of construction and social housing (Preferred)
• Familiarisation of GDPR regulations. (Preferred)
• Computer literate in MS office. (Preferred)
Who are we?
ENGIE is a key provider of energy, services and regeneration in the UK & Ireland. ENGIE delivers flexible, renewable electricity generation and clean, affordable energy supply to businesses of all sizes in the UK.
In July 2021, ENGIE launched EQUANS, a new dedicated brand, combining its services-led activities in energy solutions, technical & facilities management and regeneration to support businesses and communities embrace a greener, more efficient and increasingly digital world.
This opportunity is for EQUANS, please visit www.engie.co.uk/equans to find out more information about how we are empowering business and communities to build a greener, more efficient and connected world!
EQUANS is part of the ENGIE Group, which globally employs 170,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues €55.8 billion in 2020.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Oct 15, 2021