ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Plumber to be based in Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
Support the install team to deliver new/replacement gas central heating installs to site stock in a multi-skilled environment whilst achieving high standards of customer care and satisfaction
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To complete high quality repair and maintenance works and deliver high levels of customer service on a daily basis
· Complete plumbing, heating and multi skilled works in order to complete the job in one visit
· To adhere to all Engie values, policies and procedures.
· To work effectively and positively with the client, customers and stakeholders on a daily basis
· To effectively and proactively assist in supporting the team to achieve KPI’s
· To utilise personal communication and protection equipment effectively and responsibly including the Company’s Vehicle Communication and Tracking System
· Work with all teams and departments within the Company to ensure the delivery of excellent services.
· To promote the Company’s aims and objectives, to attend work in a presentable manner in accordance with the Company’s dress code.
· Complete any required written or electronic documentation and records including time monitoring to enable the accurate calculation of costs, salary and property information.
· Participate in appropriate vocational/non vocational training courses and attend any appropriate meetings as required
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· City and Guild (Plumbing/Heating Engineer) or equivalent experience (Essential)
· Time served apprenticeship (Desirable)
· Relevant gas qualification for the repair, installation and maintenance of gas systems (Desirable)
· Current valid driving license (Essential)
· Flexible & adaptable
· Good communicator
Note to internal applicants: Please log in at the top right corner under 'employee sign in' to apply for this role.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Additional Locations: Europe-England
· Posting Date: Apr 27, 2021