ENGIE are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to join their team in the London/M25 Region.
Reporting directly to the Contract Manager the Mobile Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of electrical works including the development of the electrical self-delivery including fixed wire testing and electrical installation projects across the region.
This is a full-time permanent position working 42 hours per week. You will also be required to adhere to an emergency call out rota.
What is your day to day?
• Fulfilling site health, safety and environmental, quality and customer service targets.
• Ensuring the safe and efficient operation of existing plant and equipment and diagnosing faults as required.
• Safely and efficiently maintaining (or supervising the maintenance by third party contractors of) existing plant and equipment.
• Safely and efficiently installing (or supervising the installation by third party contractors of) new plant and equipment.
• To carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice
• To produce Annual Electrical maintenance reports inclusive of any costed remedials.
• To report all incidents and accidents, including near misses to the Contracts Manager
• To deliver all Test and Inspection certification to agreed timescales.
Who are you?
Acceptable 17th Edition Qualifications:
• City & Guilds 2382-10 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installation (BS7671:2008)
• City & Guilds 2382-20 Certificate in requirements for Electrical Installation Update (BS7671:2008)
• Or acceptable equivalent 3
Acceptable 16th Edition Qualifications:
• City & Guilds 2380/2381 (16th Edition Wiring Regulations)
• City & Guilds 2386
• City & Guilds 2360-Part 2 Theory
• City & Guilds 2350 (must have all modules)
• City & Guilds 2400 (must have all modules)
• City & Guilds NVQ Level 3
• City & Guilds 2330 (Parts1, 2 & 3)
• The above 16th edition qualifications must have been achieved post – June 1993 (except C&G 2380/2381/2386 - which must have been achieved post – June 1992).
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
• Life Insurance
• Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
• Employee personal & professional development profile
• Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Apr 26, 2021