We are recruiting for an HVAC Engineer in a Mobile Capacity to cover the Knowsley Schools Contract, L24 9HJ. This is a full-time permanent contract, working 40 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £32,000 - £34,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience in addition to this you will receive an excellent benefits package.
What is your day to day?
· Work to schedules and undertake periodic maintenance on all mechanical equipment, components, and installations
· Provide prompt response to enquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
· Ensure that equipment’s are in good working order to prevent disruption of activities
· Installation of electrical / mechanical components and fittings when required
· Recommend replacement for old or faulty mechanical components or fittings to the management
· Troubleshoot breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services
· Provide OOH maintenance services
· Supervise mechanical works when new projects are undertaken
· City & Guilds Level 3 Technician or equivalent
· Strong background in the management and maintenance of Heating & Ventilation (HVAC) Systems
· Willingness to complete site related and company training requirements.
· Team player with excellent communication and customer skills.
· Good time management and organisational skills.
· Ability to use tablet type documentation / electronic PPM designation
· Demonstrate a good understanding and be technically competent in all building services, in particular complex electrical systems and controls, UPS, generators, water treatment, refrigeration and A/C, Emergency Lighting
· DBS to an enhanced level
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Posting Date: Apr 27, 2021