ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Compliance Officer to be based in Manchester. This is a permanent full-time role working Monday to Friday. On offer is a competitive salary, and benefits package.
The post holder is accountable for compliance delivery of the hard services contract and specifications for:
· Manchester City Council – Public Buildings
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· Responsible for the day to day monitoring of performance & operational performance in line with contract requirements, covering. Statutory compliance, PPM, reactive and remedial work.
· Support the Planning Manager by producing monthly deduction and service reports, daily updates and weekly dashboards & other reports as required.
· Preparation and completion of invoicing for all work streams, PPM, Reactive work, remedial, project and minor works
· Monitor contract performance daily on PPM, reactive work, remedial work daily to identify trends and prevent KPI failure.
· Feed into commercial report as required.
· Develop agree and review processes required to deliver the contract
· Ensure all supplier invoices are accurately and efficiently processed in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
· Monitoring contract performance (including SLA performance for reactive, PPM & remedial works, chasing work down, processing KPI contract requirements - service request management)
· KPI contract requirements - service request management)
· Identifying issues and pro-actively offering solutions to improve performance & include implementation. Continuous improvement as and when issues are identified bring forward idea’s and solutions to resolve.
· Raise purchase orders as required in line with policies and procedures.
· Attend Meetings, take transcribe and distribute meeting minutes in line with contract KPI’s.
· Liaise with management teams to resolve queries
· Ensure material purchasing is processed in line with contract requirements to ensure accuracy and timely invoicing.
· Order stationary when required
· Ensuring time sheets are accurate and processed timely, ensure hours booked to jobs are accurate to ensure invoicing is carried out in line with contract requirements.
· Monitor and track progress of potential overdue orders, closing down of orders, cyclical maintenance activities and monitor/track and report KPIs as required per contract.
· Producing contractual monthly reports and presenting within the agreed service meetings.
· Monitoring operational equipment its compliance & status reports – arranging calibration to be undertaken as a planned task.
· Ensuring contracts are in place in line with PPM program in order to achieve set statutory compliance targets, ensuring a remedial programme is in place & monitored.
· Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in accordance with the ENGIE Environmental Health & Safety policy, quality, sustainability and energy efficiency related standards
· Financial performance of the contract in line with contract KPI requirements
· Assistance to FBP for WIP and debt management
· Raising, receipting, and closing down POs in Coupa
· Billing customers in line with agreed financial timeline in SAP
· Support FBP with various submissions on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
· Balance sheet management
· Liaise with the Shared Service Centre to ensure efficient provision of service alongside contract compliance.
· Monthly PPM reconciliation
· Overtime submission
· OOHrs Purchase order to be raised.
· Identification of additional works
· Supporting the growth of the North-West Region through engagement and participation in tenders, the support function required could be carried out from the MCC place of work.
· Supporting and developing the contract business plan with the Account Manager
· Seek customer feedback and identify opportunities to enhance satisfaction levels and organic growth opportunities
· Provide miscellaneous management reports for the Account Manager and Senior Leadership Team as required
· Support the contract through sponsoring and championing central projects, PIP implementation and identifying process enhancements
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
· An understanding of maintenance practices such as SFG20
· Full understanding of building compliance duties
· Experience managing complex contracts
· Ability to develop effective relations with key stakeholders including senior management, customers, staff teams and clients
· Ability to set and achieve targets via effective engagement with stakeholder groups
· Effective communication and presentation skills.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. Certain roles may require applicants to undergo a Disclosure check, as noted in the role requirements. ENGIE has a written policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders, which is made available to all DBS applicants upon request. A copy of the DBS code of practice can be found here .
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
· Additional Locations: Europe-England
· Posting Date: Apr 27, 2021