Edge of Belgravia is looking for a systematic and organised intern with excellent copy writing skills. The duration of the internship is 6 months (ideally longer depending on the candidate) and salary £1000 per month with a discretionary bonus relating to performance.
Edge of Belgravia is a fast growing housewares brand launched in London in 2010. The idea is art for the kitchen and the firm strives to develop housewares with pioneering futuristic design.
The role is independent with meetings/ follow-up / guidance with the CEO twice per day. The role is varied but the main tasks include:
1. Leading the firm social media and PR initiative. Part of the role will be responsibility for firm’s social media effort, especially Instagram, twitter and facebook. You will also develop the firm’s affiliate marketing effort online.
2. Assist the CEO with the admin around sales and follow-up on orders and invoices.
3. Contact new clients and generate sales as well as tracking the progress of the sales staff.
4. Co-ordinate the update of the website and if good a copy-writing help with the text as well as organising future photo-shoots.
Working hours: – 10.00 -19.00 or as required to complete what needs to be done. The office is based in Mayfair.
The intern will gain valuable insight into the running of a fast-growing housewares company.
Key traits appreciated for the role:
• Positive and enthusiastic – tries to find solutions to problems
• Systematic and organised –takes notes and makes lists
• Patient and tenacious –is not discouraged by set-backs and rejection
• Self-starter and proactive – does not need constant supervision
• Good writing skills – masters formal English without being dull
• Knowledge of web-design, Instagram and twitter
• Familiarity with Excel, word and powerpoint