We are looking for a full time intern to join our Marketing team for a 12 month placement.
You should be passionate about multi-channel marketing, a self-starter, and keen to learn new skills. The role will be a great opportunity for someone to work across multiple marketing disciplines and gain some valuable new experience and skill sets.
The purpose of the internship is to support the Marketing Manager and wider team in delivering fast-paced multi-channel acquisition, cross sell, upsell and retention campaigns across B2B and B2E (Business to Employee) audiences.
• Support the busy schedule of eCRM programmes; setting up, launching and reporting on email campaigns using our marketing automation tool, IBM Marketing Cloud
• Support the campaigns team in delivering targeted multi-channel marketing campaigns
• To provide insight and data analysis of marketing programme Key Performance Indicators through maintaining and sharing reports
• Assist with the production of our content marketing programme; specifically working with our PR/communications agency and creative team to coordinate the production of client case studies
• Assist with planning of both physical and digital events (e.g. webinars and exhibitions)
• Providing support to sales and account management teams e.g. coordinating sales literature updates, version control and management of our sales enablement app (Showpad)
• Monitor and analyse key competitor marketing activity