Ecovia Intelligence is a specialist research, consulting & training firm that focuses on global ethical product industries. Since our formation in 2001, we have developed a first-rate reputation in our specialist industries: organic foods, fairtrade products, natural cosmetics, functional foods and ecological products.
The research assistant will be providing support to our research team. Duties include:
- Implementation of research programmes
- Secondary Research: literature review & internet searches
- Primary Research: obtaining information from business executives via in-depth telephone interviews
- Company Profiling: preparing competitive profiles of key companies
- General research administrative duties, such as filing and organising documents
- Internet searches and downloading relevant articles
The internship would be suited for undergraduates / graduates looking for experience in market research and / or consulting.
Guidance and training will be provided however the person should be keen, motivated and a self-starter.
Office experience and a good level of spoken and written English are required.