Are you a recent IT graduate who is looking for their first role within a forward thinking organisation where you can make a difference? Then we could be the company for you.
Founded in 1999, the Ecolution Group provides renewable energy and property maintenance services to the commercial and housing sectors. We offer a 360⁰ service from distribution, specialist renewable asset management to general property maintenance, electrical contracting and solar PV funding options. Our dedicated team design, supply, install and provide maintenance for all our clients needs. Our services ensure system optimization and maximum savings for each client.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be able to grow with the business, and who is looking to take their first step into an IT role. It is important to be able to work effectively as an individual as well as a vital team member within the business.
Main duties of the role:
• Provide day to day 1st Line support on FSM Software and other IT based products both with internal staff and mobile engineers
• Maintain training guides
• Provide new contract mobilisation IT support
• Maintain internal excel based Intranet system for all training guides, process maps and other key company information
• Support all new starters, both office based and engineers and ensure they are fully aware of all system processes and procedures
• Refresher training as and when required for existing users
• Work closely with the System Manager to assist with the role out of new features within the FSM software
• General administration duties as required.
Competences and Experience:
• IT degree or equivalent
• Good organisation, planning and time management skills
• Strong computer skills, which will include Word, Excel & Outlook
• Excellent communication skills
At Ecolution, it’s important to us that we focus on promotion from within the business and we pride ourselves on making sure that everyone has a development plan so they can reach their potential.
If you are a proactive motivated individual who is looking for a challenging but rewarding career we would love to hear from you. please apply with your CV.