Full time 6-12 months
Start Date:- June 2018
The main purpose of this job is:
The Marketing Intern reports to the International Marketing Manager and will mainly work on European markets (Italy and France). This analytical role provides the opportunity of understanding all areas of the marketing mix within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The main areas of responsibility for this job are:
• Help create reports across territories from sales figures to competitor launches. Provide insights on cross-territories reports created and prepare presentations for the team.
• Update of various databases and being able to report concisely and accurately on recent developments salient to the current publishing programme.
• Help maintain and update trade and subscription sales reports across all markets.
• Provide analytical assessment of sales results.
• Adapt or develop new projects in coordination with editorial & marketing teams.
• To build relationships with account managers in distribution and subscription companies.
• Update of our corporate and promotional websites.
• Coordinate trade and PR promotional material.
• Help the marketing executives for ad-hoc requests to create promotional documents.
• Help resolving customer queries
It is essential that the candidate is very comfortable using excel to a high standard as a lot of the reporting and database work is driven by excel.
- Ideal candidate will hold a degree/higher level qualification in marketing, or in the process of obtaining such qualifications
-Competent in excel and maths -Good attention to details
-Good level of English
-Additional European language appreciated