Must be located in Tulsa, OK
Essential Job Functions
· Oversees 24x7 customer service center for ~18 agents. Includes hiring, scheduling, performance monitoring, quality monitoring, etc.
· Researches complex customer inquiries and respond to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
· Informs staff of service level issues and escalates issues to the manager in a timely manner to minimize corporate risk and enhance the customer service experience.
· Assists with establishing and obtaining goals for acceptable performance in accordance with client service agreements.
· Provides occasional phone coverage when required.
· Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
· Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits reports to management.
· Supervises daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
· Assists supervisor/manager with the day-to-day operations of the customer service area, including training and/or mentoring less experienced staff.
· Recommends and/or initiates the selection and hiring of employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Makes recommendations for salary increases, transfers, and terminations to the manager.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Six or more years of customer service experience
· Two or more years of leadership experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with computer software and telephone technology
· Experience working with help desk software
· Good business and analytical problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment
· May require shift work
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
· Must be able to successfully pass State and Federal background screening requirements
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters . To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.