Essential Job Functions
· Participates in gathering technical requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews); performs technical analysis and design to the sub-system level (Technical).
· Develops program specifications for all levels of complexity; codes programs from high level specifications or Derived Logical Processes (DLPs) on two or more technical platforms; optimizes program performance and maintainability. Raises business application prototypes to production levels (Technical).
· Defines technical requirements to support a data conversion effort and executes automated and manual data cleansiing procedures (Technical).
· Develops standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products (Methodology).
· Leads a team of 4-6 company resources, in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
· Conducts performance and integration testing, helps analyze test results, and assists in identifying modifications or necessary improvements (Business).
· Establishes and maintains networking relationships with middle management in client organizations (Relationship Management).
· Understands client needs and matches them to relevant services or products; manages client expectations (Leverage).
· Understands and communicates goals and critical success factors for the project; sells ideas persuasively and paces the communications properly (Communication).
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
· Five or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
· One to two years of relevant experience in a particular technical specialty area included
· Experience working with techniques, tools, and approaches for application development and system integration
· Experience working with techniques and approaches for selecting technical products and vendors
· Strong analysis and design skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
· Ability to devise creative technical solutions
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters . To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email .
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.