Technical Support to external customer on a Service Management Team; responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and consequently for understanding customers’ businesses; will be responsible for the successful functioning, optimization and ongoing administration of multiple SAP applications.
· Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
· Proven problem-solver with the ability to perform root cause analysis.
· Strong analytical skills, enabling to quickly understand the drivers of a business process.
· Should be very organized and have a flexible approach to operate in demanding, fast paced environment
· Ability to translate functional requirements from end users into technical requirements for development teams
· Ability to communicate professionally through written and verbal communications in English and Spanish.
· Demonstrated leadership ability and strong teamwork-based tendencies
· Working schedule flexibility
· Knowledgeable in ITIL processes
· Customer Service experience
· Responsible for providing ongoing support of applications to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Tasks include Incident, Problem and Change Management.
· Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
· Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
· Understands the company strategy and the role that the individual plays.
· Uses knowledge tools and re- uses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
· Uses and contributes to technical forums within the company environment and local professional communities and technical user groups.