· Job Description:
Provides technical consulting services to clients; contributes to the design and delivery of technical solutions including customizing package-based solutions, data design and conversion, technically-focused testing, and configuring technical infrastructure components; serves as a technical resource on a team or a team leader for other technologists. Develops and demonstrates specialized knowledge and skills in at least one technical consulting discipline: data/database design, network design/security, technical product, or technical integration architecture.
Essential Job Functions
· Participates in gathering technical requirements through a variety of techniques (e.g., facilitated workshops, work sessions and interviews); performs technical analysis and design to the sub-system level (Technical).
· Develops program specifications for all levels of complexity; codes programs from high level specifications or Derived Logical Processes (DLPs) on two or more technical platforms; optimizes program performance and maintainability. Raises business application prototypes to production levels (Technical).
· Defines technical requirements to support a data conversion effort and executes automated and manual data cleansiing procedures (Technical).
· Develops standards, templates, and procedures to aid in the development of the required work products (Methodology).
· Leads a team of 4-6 company resources, in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
· Conducts performance and integration testing, helps analyze test results, and assists in identifying modifications or necessary improvements (Business).
· Establishes and maintains networking relationships with middle management in client organizations (Relationship Management).
· Understands client needs and matches them to relevant services or products; manages client expectations (Leverage).
· Understands and communicates goals and critical success factors for the project; sells ideas persuasively and paces the communications properly (Communication).
· Providing technical as well as Customer support
· General Installation and post-installation experience
· Client creation and maintenance
· Performance optimization
· Transport management system
· Monitoring system performance
· System copy and post steps knowledge
· Performance assessment and troubleshooting
· GUI packaging/NWBC/Fiori
· Independent learner
· Motivated Self Starter
· Able and willing to provide overall system support.
· HANA experience a plus
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
· Five or more years of experience in technical analysis and design, preferably within a consulting environment
· One to two years of relevant experience in a particular technical specialty area included
· Experience working with techniques, tools, and approaches for application development and system integration
· Experience working with techniques and approaches for selecting technical products and vendors
· Understands PI and PO as it pertains to SAP Basis such as business systems creation, SLD etc
· PI/PO upgrade experience a must
· Understands both PI as well as PO
· Has experience changing from PI to PO
· In depth troubleshooting for Java and PI
· Familiar with PAM
· Willing and able to troubleshoot beyond the obvious
· Able to work under pressure to meet tight timelines
· Strong analysis and design skills
· Good communication skills
· Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
· Ability to devise creative technical solutions
· Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work