DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
· Manages support of administrative tasks related to recruiting including: coordinating and scheduling interviews, coordinating Medical exams.
· Follow up with candidates, recruiters for processes as needed
· Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients throughout the recruitment process by scheduling candidate interviews
· Providing responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, email or in person
· Assists with verifying, and submitting new hire documents, when needed.
· Other responsibilities include
· Schedule phone interviews for recruiters, candidates and Hiring managers.
· Facilitate Offer Process
· Participate on special events locally and internationally, such as on-site job fairs, university job fairs among others.
· Facilitate background investigation process; complete associated paperwork when needed.
· Conduct relevant pre-offer checks
· Assist to conduct background investigation process in locations needed
· Support implementation of onboarding process activities for Global process
· Typically, at least 1 – 2 years of related experience in an HR role is desired,
· Experience in administrative support or staffing position on a global scale enterprise.
· Proficiency in MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point) required
· Advanced level of English. Portuguese is a plus.
· Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment, detail-oriented person.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
· Experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday is a plus)
· First level University degree in Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources or related area preferred but University students are welcomed to apply.