· Job Description:
Provider Enrollment Clerk Description
2562 Executive Center Circle East
Tallahassee, FL 32301
-The Provider Enrollment Clerk will be responsible for supporting provider enrollment into the Florida Medicaid program.Primary responsibilities include reviewing and processing Medicaid, provider enrollment applications according to Florida Medicaid approved enrollment guidelines, ACA, and other federal requirements and procedures.
-Update and maintain accurate provider files which includes documenting information such as license, Social Security Numbers, Tax ID numbers, and any other changes to the provider file.
-Respond to written correspondence received from providers relating to enrollment issues as needed.
-Ensure all departmental and Florida Medicaid quality and quantity standards are met.
-Upholds customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
-The role will require knowledge of Windows based programs and a familiarity with basic office equipment.
-Will be working with both DXC and State liaison each day.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree; may hold Bachelor’s degree.
· Able to read, write and speak English proficiently
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in both languages
· 2-4+ years of working experience in healthcare, enrollment, credentialing or related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Customer service experience
· Ability to perform extensive research independently
· Healthcare enrollment or credentialing experience desired
· Ability to follow written policies, procedures and guidelines, and give feedback to leadership.
· Intermediate-level knowledge of operating systems.
· Self-motivated with good time management and organizational skills.
· Ability to read and interpret basic to moderately complex documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and government/healthcare guidelines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.