· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (DXC: NYSE) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.com
· Architect with a broad general knowledge over Applications, Infrastructure and Networks.
· Understand broad range of Compute, Storage and Networking concepts from various vendors.
· Work to a structured approach, Conceptual, Logical, Physical also uses flexibility and judgment to customize the methodology to fit the need
· Comfortable working in an agile manner
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and changing priorities
· Most have good communication skills
· Provide technology consulting to the customer and internal project teams.
· Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customer’s business needs and, consequently, for understanding the customer’s businesses.
· As trusted advisor creating and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to DXC’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
· Ensure Solution are aligned to DXC Capability ad offerings
· Providing technical support for deal proposal development, inc Estimating and Costings.
· Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
· Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be successful.
· Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives.
· Develops strategy and leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long term goals and objectives.
· May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams.
· Mentoring and Team support/contribution.
Professional experience and a Degree in Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study;
Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas from the following list:
· Understanding of both Physical and Virtual deployments VMWare
· Private Cloud
· Mid-Range Systems
· Tiered Application landscape
· Microsoft technologies Server, Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, AD
· 3rd Party access and integration
· Linux, Solaris, IBM AIX, Citrix, Centos
· Oracle, HP, IBM, HDS, Cisco, DXC Cloud
· Oracle Data
· Messaging and Middleware
· High Availability and DR
· Regulatory compliance
· End User Computing
Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects.
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge.
DXC Technology is committed to the development of a fully inclusive workforce. All applications for employment are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required for the role.
DXC Technology does not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnic origin, race, faith or sexual orientation.