· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Designs and implements new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
· Develops and provides documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
· Conducts and provides cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
· Analyzes, installs and configures applications; troubleshoots network problems, and monitors and evaluates system performance.
· Establishes operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
· Maintains file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
· Prepares systems for operational use and supports operational tests.
· Assists clients in articulating and defining their business requirements and assists in preparing the business case justification for technical investment decisions.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
· Three or more years of system analysis or systems development experience
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
· Experience working with relational databases to facilitate systems analysis
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
· Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment
· May require shift work