· Job Description:
We are looking for someone who is comfortable developing current account relationships and developing new account relationships in assigned region, vertical or offering.
You will be assisting in driving emerging market penetration, increasing sales pipeline growth, and creating improved customer satisfaction through implementation of best practices to produce consistency in account management.
As part of the role we expect you to manage account relationships throughout product and process life-cycle coordinating with operational support and sales teams to ensure customer intimacy.
Essential Job Functions
· Assists executive management with the strategic planning for assigned accounts. Contribute to the annual planning and growth productivity framework processes to develop and deliver results. Acts on defined strategy for account relations and implements processes to engender one company brand and view to the account. Partners with leaders and teams across the organization to improve and/or redefine processes for result.
· Acts and makes informed decisions based on data against key metrics. Ensures that metrics are in place to measure key outcomes and oversees formulation of processes/standards to achieve productivity and revenue objectives for assigned accounts. Ensures appropriate financial structure and oversees the use of resources.
· Leads execution of business plans and standardized processes, including planning and implementation of operations, personnel, marketing, customer service and accounting programs and initiatives; monitors to ensure consistency and efficiency across appropriate groups.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Six or more years of Account Sales Relationship Management
· Experience working in a global organization of size, scope and complexity
· Experience working with management implications of various forms of financial data
· Strong analytical skills for problem solving and quantitative analysis
· Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations and build partnerships with customers
· Strong communication skills to interface with senior level customer representatives
· Strong implementation skills to ensure programs and policies support business objectives and initiatives
· Strong human relation skills to select develop, coach, mentor, colleagues and clients
· Ability to use insight of the organization's internal and external business environment to improve outcomes that affect business/account
· Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
· Willingness to travel