· Job Description:
· Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
· Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
· Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
· Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
· Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
· Participates as a member of development team.
· Performs basic analysis of functional requirements.
· Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers.
· Participates in code review.
· Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision.
· Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· At least 1 year of related working experience including writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle.
· Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting.
· Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.