· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC Technology Security Services organization provides security service operations to DXC's outsourcing customers. You will be responsible for implementing and delivering 2nd and/or 3rd line technical support and administration in the area of Identity and Access Management services to large outsourcing customers.
We are now looking for Junior Identity and Access Management Specialist to join our team.
Main responsibilities will include:
• 2nd Level Identity and Access Management support working on 24x7 schedule
• Handling of Incidents and Requests submitted at the DXC standard ticketing systems.
• Reporting and supervision, quality control of the Level 2 tasks
• Create, modify and disable/delete user access based on approved process
• Order Processing IAM
• Regular Infrastructure Health Checks
• System Monitoring & Diagnostic
• Issue coordination and Incident documentation
• Bachelor’s degree, or last year student in Computer Science, Engineering, or/and equivalent work experience. May hold intermediate-level certification(s) in work field.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Basic Windows Server OS knowledge and experience (Linux/Unix experience will be considered an advantage)
• Basic Active Directory structure and management knowledge
• Knowledge of Identity Management and corresponding processes and technologies
• Knowledge of basic Information Security principles
• Basic WLAN, TCP/IP, Firewall Rules, Network Routing knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of ITIL
In return, we offer a challenging role including:
• Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
• Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
• Competitive remuneration package
• Medical insurance
• 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
• Food vouchers
• Life insurance
• Corporate badge program
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world's premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.