· Job Description:
You grew up in a world that is becoming more digital from day to day and you would like to “thrive on digital” in your work life? You want to help medium and large size organizations to become digital? All of this in an international environment and based in Germany?
We offer a great platform for motivated recent graduates to do just that.
We are DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC). It is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. DXC’s technology independence, global talent, expertise, and extensive alliance of partners combine to deliver the most powerful end-to-end next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Professional Services is an organization within DXC working in advisory, pre-sales, consulting and project engagements. We are expanding our capabilities in the area of digital transformation to advise and support our clients in their digitalization journey while using the latest technologies.
In this role you will support innovative projects for well-known clients. You will have the opportunity to continuously enhance your technical and business skills for future job responsibilities. Our clients rely on our support for purely technical work such as Architecture work, Application Development and Testing including DevSecOps as well as for setting up sustainable IT Operation Models and Service Management.
· Carry out analysis and build proof of concepts to understand technical feasibility and impacts of different technologies.
· Prepare the discussion of the benefits and business value of solutions with stakeholders.
· Develop innovative solutions that are in line with the clients’ digital IT roadmap.
· Continually expand your knowledge of modern technologies, architecture, automation and agile methods.
· Be involved in customer discussions about their IT Operation Models, the introduction of DevSecOps or their Service Integration and Management.
· Work in highly motivated, innovative and interdisciplinary teams.
· Gain international and intercultural experience.
· Be responsible to plan and structure individual work packages independently.
· Take on personal responsibilities and challenging tasks from day one.
· Mentoring, training on the job and multiple opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
· The chance to take responsibility, be proactive and innovative.
· The opportunity to apply and enhance your technical and business knowledge in a great team (based in Böblingen, Bad Homburg, Ratingen and Hamburg).
We are looking for:
· Bachelor or master degree in computer science, software engineering, business informatics or equivalent.
· Applicants within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience.
· Great interest in digitization and technology trends.
· Initial experience with modern public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
· Initial experience working in agile projects.
· Ability to work both as a team player and independently on multiple tasks in a global environment.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Project related mobility.
· High self-motivation.
· Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
You are convinced this is the right match for you?
Do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to receive your application and learn more about you! Shortlisted candidates will be further contacted.