· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Essential Job Functions
· Provides design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development in the iTrace tool.
· Provides design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
· Acts as liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated. Works with product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs.
· Assists in reviewing and analyzing gathered information in technical research and in evaluating tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Develops and provides technical documentation; participates and oversees test-plan development, integration and deployment.
· Participates in business process work sessions, project meetings and joint applications development sessions to ensure that product design decisions are communicated to departmental personnel.
· Functions as a domain expert and works closely with software developers to explain the application design, and coordinates activities between the two functions to enhance product quality and efficiency.
· Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel. Guides the work of less experienced developers to create, maintain and communicate details of application designs to ensure that designs are according to specifications.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
· Three or more years of product design and support experience
· Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
· Experience working with product systems design principles
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
· Experience working with company application development policies and procedures
· Experience working with SQL
· Experience with Classic ASP
· Experience with HTML
· Experience with VB
· Experience in Web Design/Development
· Analytical, problem solving, creative thinking and design skills at multiple product
· Communication skills to communicate with application developers, customers, support personnel and management
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment
Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.