· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· 5+ years of Java coding using industry best practices.
· Experience developing REST services using the Spring Framework.
· Experience with using JPA or Hibernate.
· Knowledge of SQL DDL and DML statements.
· Understanding of JSON encoding/decoding operations.
· Knowledge of DNS services.
· Experience working on a team using Agile practices.
· Experience with DevOps practices and tools including Jenkins.
· Experience with developing performance and functional tests using JMeter.
Experience developing web interface using Spring MVC.
· Demonstrate ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
· Ability to document application design in blueprints and standard operating procedures for applications running in production.
· Ability to diagnose and fix application bugs quickly and effectively.
· Demonstrate critical thinking and decision making in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, management, and customers.
· Experience using Google Cloud DNS and BIND a plus.
· Experience with load balancers including F5 and AVI Vantage