· Job Description:
DXC Technology is the world's first independent IT services company. DXC has nearly 6,000 customers, operating in many industries and in 70 countries. Technological independence, global talent pool, an extensive network of partnerships: DXC offers digital transformation solutions and offerings that help customers capture the power of innovation and "change to grow". DXC Technology ranks among the best corporate citizens in the world. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Essential Job Functions
· Develops application software (new program code or enhancements to existing code) of medium to high complexity from detailed technical specifications (Technical).
· Develops database queries and stored procedures of medium complexity to support data analysis and/or technical programming responsibilities (Technical).
· Executes test scripts for system, integration and/or user acceptance testing and documents technical test results (Technical).
· Contributes to the creation and content of appropriate Catalyst work products (primarily technically oriented) with guidance from subject matter experts (Methodology).
· Maintains awareness of current business trends (in consulting services and offerings, packaged solutions, and industry best practices) that are relevant to the company and clients (Business).
· Understands basic information about the structure of client assignments (e.g. project plan/scope, statement of work, pricing strategy) and how individual efforts contribute to timely and profitable delivery for the company (Management).
· Demonstrates professional image and presence; gains confidence of clients, management team and peers (Relationship Management).
· Is service-oriented and seeks out ways to expand role (Leverage).
· Develops ideas and communicates status, issues designs and plans to peers and immediate manager both orally and in writing (Communication).
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
· More than 1 (one) year of relevant work experience or proven knowledge
· Java or Solumina programming knowledge
· Good research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
· Other programs to consider, .NET, Oracle, WINTEL and others
· Good communication skills
· Fluent on the English language
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment
· Ability to produce work products under pressure and within deadlines
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require evening or weekend work