· Job Description:
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
· Identify performance issues proactively.
· Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols.
· Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
· Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities.
· Change Management.
· Configure system hardware, software and network components to meet established standards with assistance.
· Perform routine installations and/or configurations.
Assemble and integrate system/product Operations Maintenance:
· Perform routine maintenance.
May include performing tape/backup operations Quality:
· Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer's business.
· Contribute to team's ability to meet target goals through participation in continuous service improvement initiatives.
· Responds to customer- relations problems promptly and appropriately.
· Takes ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint, through engagement of appropriate resources.
· Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met.
· Work effectively in a multicultural environment.
· Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions.
· Lead a small team with well- defined objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
· High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
· May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
· Typically, 3-5 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Able to demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products/service portfolio, markets and processes In-depth knowledge of administration or technical practices in relevant areas, plus application of basic theory.
· Able to apply advanced knowledge to assist in the operation of one or more aspects of a technology area/customer group.
· Ability to resolve or assist in the resolution of complex Customer problems.
· Able to apply knowledge of high availability system environments, if applicable.
· Able to apply skills in project management, analysis, scheduling and controlling.
· Able to demonstrate good oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
· Able to understand Customer system environments with associated business needs.
· Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, virtual, or multi- functional.
· Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.