· Job Description:
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
· Monitor systems and identify performance issues reactively.
· Follows standard protocols for troubleshooting simple incidents.
· Verify system/product operations.
· Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
· Perform routine installations, configurations per standard protocols.
· Assemble and integrate system/product Operations.
· Perform routine maintenance.
· May include performing tape/backup operations.
· Understands key metrics used to ensure quality operations.
· Performs professional communications while interfacing with customers.
· Work with local teammates and virtual team members.
Education and Experience Required:
· High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
· Typically, 1-2 years of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Able to demonstrate knowledge of organization and policies.
· Able to demonstrate basic administration or technical skills/knowledge in relevant areas.
· Working from standard protocols/documents, able to gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve most routine problems.
· Manage time effectively.
· Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
· Ability to effectively maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
· Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, or virtual.