· Job Description:
Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM). Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality. Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies. Typical customers are company end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
· Participates as a member of and leads cross-functional application support or infrastructure technical team(s). Performs sophisticated analysis of cross- functional and complex Business requirements. Designs complex cross-functional service solutions.
· Designs, prepares and executes support services strategy and operational strategy. Sets Technical Strategy and direction. Represents team(s) to senior management and client/customers.
· A preponderance of time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving.
· Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems. Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity. Applies deep broad technical knowledge of technology and industry trends to lead operations, and administration of high risk critical infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of high complexity.
· Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change. Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and customers.
· Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customers and vendors on complex issues. Independently resolves highly complex technical issues within multiple technical areas. Partners with members of multiple teams as appropriate; leads technical team while resolving key issues. Mentors and assists other less experienced team members. Identifies potential escalations and proactively alerts management; leads and escalates through L3; engages in resolution at L2.
· Proactively searches for issues and provides solutions to prevent problems from occurring in areas beyond those of immediate responsibility.
· Independently reviews and manages highly complex and high risk changes to critical business systems. Leads or participates in the Change Advisory or Technical Advisory Board. Mentors others in the technology community; may publish or otherwise engage professionally outside of the company.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Management Information SystemsComputer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience
· Fluent English mandatory
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills and leadership skills.
· Leadership experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and serverweb related applications).
· Leadership experience with business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Strong experience in scripting andor programming language. Leadership experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments. Master knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
· Advanced Web Technologies. Exhibits a high level of initiative and integrity. Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills. Good organizational and analytical skills. Possess creative ability, consulting skills, leadership qualities, credibility and self confidence. Demonstrated ability to work with geographically dispersed teams. Demonstrated influencing skills, high level of technical and team leadership skills. Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions.