· Job Description:
In a student worker capacity under direct supervision, assists in the research and assessment of business goals, objectives and needs to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
· Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a business perspective.
· Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
· Assists in creating or updating data/process models in relation to requests from client organizations (both internal and external).
· Currently working toward a Master's degree (or global equivalent) in a field of study other than a Master's of Business Administration (MBA)
· Zero or more years of business-related work experience
· Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Basic communication skills
· Basic analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment