· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
Assess incoming email and triage to identify proper escalation path.
Review incoming tickets from external and internal sources and process according to Service Desk procedures.
Research issues to identify and communicate workarounds to end users in compliance with Service Level Agreements
Investigate and identify resolutions to incidents.
Liaise with technical teams and business end users
Draft, review, and send notifications to end users to provide clear and concise system availability information.
Identify solutions to issues and document knowledge articles which increases first level resolution.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, computer science or related field preferred
· Five or more years of working experience with a ticketing machine.
· Experience working with business processes
· Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
· Organizational and time management skills
· Communication, presentation and facilitation skills
· Ability to conceptualize, develop and apply business and management consulting applications and services
· Ability to assess clients' business and identify improvement opportunities
· Office environment