· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
The incumbent will work as part of a ten-member TPL (Third Party Liability) Operations Team and receive training on execution of processes and procedures within any/all of the four functional areas: IBB, PBB, HIPP and TPL Insurance.
· Activities include (but not limited to): Insurance Disclosures, Manual Updates, Verification Letters, CTN processing, Check Dispositions, Denials and Double Dip processing, A/R and Claims Dis-positioning
· Insurance On-boarding
· Employee Initiated Adjustments
· Mismatches and ADAP/ACH Confirmations
· Understanding in dealing with insurance billing and coverage
· Ability for creative problem solving with billing issues
Education and Experience
· Associates, Bachelors of equivalent industry experience
· Healthcare industry experience ideal
· Background with Insurance and/or Provider based billing
· The incumbent will be expected to have an eye for detail, be self-motivated, use time-management skills
· Ability to utilize effective communication (verbal and electronic) and computer skills
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet) as well as InterChange and OnBase