· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology .
Provides support to users for basic computer related technical problems, but more importantly resolves/triages the questions related to healthcare concerns such as managed care, claims, pharmacy, etc. Enters tickets into the call tracking tool; ensures
information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to a queue.
Essential Job Functions
· Answers help desk telephones and responds to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met in healthcare environment.
· Assists customers in healthcare related areas such as managed care, claims, pharmacy, providers, beneficiary.
· Resolves and/or refers more complex healthcare problems through a defined escalation process.
· Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
· Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· 1-2 years of healthcare customer support preferred
· 1-2 years of technical support experience in a healthcare related environment
· Experience supporting Windows 10 environment
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Communications skills
· Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
· Must be flexible to work shifts 24x7x365