· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/ .
The Healthcare Claims Examiner processes moderately complex claims to ensure accurate and timely completion. Assists in negotiating claims settlements.
Essential Job Functions:
· Reviews insurance claims received electronically or in written form. Reviews claim and associated history.
· Evaluates available information to validate claims.
· Investigates simple to moderately complex claims and determines level or resolution if appropriate
· Identifies need for additional information; contacts appropriate source to obtain needed information.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Experience working with healthcare insurance and/or medical claims
· Experience working with appropriate claims processing procedures and documentation
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal skills to interact with team members
· Good communication skills to communicate
· Good data entry skills
· Ability to keep sensitive and confidential material private
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office
· Ability to follow instructions
· Must be able to read and write in English
· Must be highly detail-oriented