· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Essential Job Functions
· Assists less experienced service center representatives resolve complex customer questions.
· Researches complex customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
· Informs staff of service level issues and escalates issues to manager in a timely manner to minimize corporate risk and enhance customer service experience.
· Assists with establishing and obtaining goals for acceptable performance in accordance with client service agreements.
· Provide phone coverage when required.
· Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
· Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
· Supervises daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
· Assists manager with the day-to-day operations of the customer service area, including training and/or mentoring less experienced staff.
· Recommends and/or initiates the selection and hiring of employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Makes recommendations for salary increases, transfers and terminations to manager.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Six or more years of customer service experience
· Two or more years of leadership experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with computer software, and telephone technology
· Experience with Medicaid preferred or Medical billing experience required
· Good business and analytical problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Working onsite at East Hartford, CT location
· Office environment