· Job Description:
About DXC Technology
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
The person on this role will join a team of experienced front-end developers and will collaborate on a recently initiated project developed from scratch.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Design and develop UIs, building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code;
• Write unit and integration tests to validate their code;
• Integrate with web testing services for functional testing;
• Develop and release using agile methodologies;
• Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results;
• Participate in architectural and design discussions to build a shared context;
• Solid experience working with RESTful APIs;
• Good knowledge of UI unit testing;
• Good understanding and previous usage of modern front-end build and CI/CD tools;
• Familiarity with Git code versioning tool;
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Self-motivated, independent and a good communicator
• 5+ years professional experience with UI and front-end web programming
Thank you for taking the time to review our job opportunity. If you think it is a match to your experience and interests, please apply today by sending us your CV in English— we are eager to learn more about you!