• Responsible for the analysis, delivery, and automation solutions for one or more digital products and/or platforms
• Participates as a member of Agile dev team working with product owner and wider dev teams
• Interpret user research in order to make the correct product decisions, noting that users do not always know what they want
• Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements.
• Interacts with the Product team to gain understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
• Expertise in multiple automated testing processes and tools e.g., Selenium
• Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
• Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
• Analysis of testing requirements for projects and preparation of detailed test strategy.
• Prepare detailed effort estimates for testing activities.
• Test Case and data preparation for the Transformed applications.
• Identify automated testing approach and tools necessary for faster testing of Transformed applications.
• Provide Support on UAT and post deployment activities.
• Responsible for obtaining sign-off on all deliverables related to testing.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in delivering automated testing services for various project size.
• Proficient in testing and development methodologies and their interaction.
• Proficient in test automation tooling and keep abreast of the latest trends and processes in the area of automation including Micro Focus, Selenium, Cucumber and Gherkin.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience of working in Agile teams delivering digital projects and solutions.
• Knowledge of software development technologies preferred(Java, .NET)
• Experience in understanding the existing Automation Process, Architecture, and optimization.
• Experience in Developing Automation Framework (Hybrid Model).
• Experience in Debugging & Developing Test Scripts in QTP and Selenium.
• Experience in allocating tasks to the team and track based on planned schedule.
• Communicate with client to understand the requirements and provide clear status.
• Conduct System, Functional, Regression, Security and Performance Testing.