· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Coordinates and tests, debugs, documents, validates, and installs hardware and software testing tasks in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards.
· Reviews and generates complex test plans, test case data, procedures and testing scripts based upon functional specifications to meet business needs.
· Utilizes complex software testing tools and develops complex test software for use in automated test activities.
· Develops complex project plans, maintains metrics, and interfaces with various engineering and operations groups, as well as vendors to achieve desired improvement goals.
· Documents and shares all test results; Responds to developers' more complex questions about the results to communicate status and ensure understanding.
· Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of quality assurance testing or programming experience
· Experience working with testing methodologies and software testing tools
· Experience working with programming to understand product line software
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills to analyze data, identify and assess problems in program and test program modifications and enhancements
· Good communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel and explain methodologies and test results
· Good presentation skills to present test results to individuals and groups
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Good leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment