· Job Description:
Performs maintenance on existing software products. Prepares documentation of product components.
Essential Job Functions
· Performs maintenance and enhancement of existing application software modules to ensure smooth functioning of these modules.
· Assists in providing problem solutions or software enhancements to improve product quality.
· Establishes technical efficiency in design, implementation and unit testing to meet application demands.
· Assists in coding, testing and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software to enhance product efficiency.
· Assists in the development of user manuals, as necessary, to ensure documentation enables more efficient use of product.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of product design and support or systems development experience
· Experience working with software design, development methodologies and implementation
· Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
· Experience working with the development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
· Analytical and design skills at single product/single environment level
· Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management and for providing documentation to support personnel, customers and managers
· Basic data analysis and software testing skills to test modifications and enhancements
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Office environment