· Job Description:
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology .
Essential Job Functions
· Assists in administering access control processes which may include badging, rights for accessing databases or other technology by adding or removing user names from access control lists to ensure/maintain the integrity of and safeguard information. Provides reports as necessary.
· Performs visitor control process to ensure that only authorized personnel are granted access to security information including badge requirements.
· Assists in producing and submitting appropriate government forms to ensure the proper guidance for the protection and handling of NSI and other security information.
· Reviews security procedures; assists in ensuring compliance with program requirements, policies, procedures and processes including personnel, physical and administrative security systems and security procedures associated with the accreditation of information systems.
· Assists in preparing and conducting security education briefings and sessions to ensure personnel are aware of individual security responsibilities.
· May maintain databases and perform file maintenance to ensure integrity of the databases.
· Assists in investigating losses and security violations and recommends corrective actions. Implements approved course of action as appropriate.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, business management, criminal justice or related field preferred
· Zero or more years of experience in security policies and procedures, information systems security or computer operations
· Experience working with company software and hardware products
· Experience working with domain structures, user authentication and digital signatures
· Experience working with security systems and implementation procedures
· Possess a security clearance as required by contract or government regulations (i.e. at the Secret level and/or certified information security systems professional (CISSP) certification)
· Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Communication skills to interact with team members, customers, management and support personnel
· Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of security systems
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment