· Job Description:
The ERP Functional Consultant is a recent college graduate or someone with little to no consulting experience. The ERP Functional Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem solving skills to develop and implement ERP solutions for DXC Eclipse customers utilizing DXC Eclipse Methodology. The ERP Functional Consultant will be partnered with a peer for coaching and receive significant training in the use of applicable DXC Eclipse Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance as well as product specific technical training.
The ERP Functional Consultant will be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and customer relationships. The expectation is that the Consultant I will acquire the skills and knowledge required to move to the level of Consultant II within the first two year of employment with DXC Eclipse. The ERP Functional Consultant will proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks. The ERP Functional Consultant may be expected to be a Peer Partner to newly hired team members and reports to a Practice Manager or a senior team member.
· Begins to utilize applicable DXC Eclipse Methodology phases, activities and tasks to deliver quality work products for clearly defined projects in one of the following areas – Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance.
· Begins to understands customer needs. Helps perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements.
· Participates in creating project specific documentation.
· Responds promptly and professionally to customer requests or inquiries seeking guidance from Project or Practice Management as appropriate
· Assists with QA of project efforts and documentation to ensure project decisions/deliverables are sound
· May assist with training of users on new processes and product
· Provides excellent service to internal and external customers. Keeps customers up-to-date on the progress of the service they are receiving and changes that may affect them.
· Prioritizes customer issues and addresses most pressing concerns
· Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interprets and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues.
· Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
· Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management. Openly listens to others and checks understanding.
· Continues to acquire and apply new knowledge and learning
Minimum Requirements – Education, Skill & Abilities:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business with an Accounting focus, Industrial Engineering or MIS
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills