· Job Description:
Supports the delivery of applications according to agreed upon business solution goals and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
· Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
· Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and planning; works with team members to provide high quality specifications for complete end-to-end project delivery.
· Maintains records of account specific application problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
· Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
· Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
· Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
· Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
· Experience working with the technology industry
· Experience working with company products and operating systems
· Experience working with computer systems and their use
· Basic project management skills
· Basic analytical and problem solving skills
· Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
· Organization and time management skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment