· Job Description:
· Associate Field Technician
· Job Profile Summary
Provides on-site field support to customers. Performs installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on hardware and equipment. Education: High School or equivalent. Experience: 7+
Essential Job Functions
· Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing systems and equipment. Verifies and approves operational quality of system equipment.
· Resolves customer issues in the areas of hardware installation, repair, upgrade and maintenance. Assists in investigating and resolving complex installations and maintenance matters of significance.
· Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
· Ensures issues are referred to the appropriate personnel/service areas for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
· Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
· Performs analysis and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of field support experience
· Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
· Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
· Good interpersonal skills to work with customers and other unit personnel
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good communication skills
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to resolve hardware and equipment problems
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· May require weekend work
· May require shift work