Essential Job Functions
· Answers telephones and responds to moderately complex customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
· Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner.
· Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
· Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
· Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to verify up to date and accurate information.
· Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
· Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
· Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
· Monitors daily transactions to ensure policy and procedures are in accordance with service level agreement.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Four or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
· Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
· Business and analytical problem solving skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment
· May require shift work