· Job Description:
Essential Job Functions
· Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions using established methods provided in training. Forwards call to appropriate personnel.
· Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation.
· Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication under direct supervision.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· 1 - 2 years of customer service or other telephone experience
· Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
· Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
· Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
· Basic business and analytical problem solving skills
· Basic communication skills
· Ability to follow oral and written directions
· Office environment
· May require shift work