· Job Description:
Supports the business process services team in delivering efficient and effective outsourced processes and services within a specific industry and functional area to meet objectives and quality standards for clients. Works within clearly defined procedures under direct supervision to process routine transactions and acquire basic skills.
Essential Job Functions
· Performs routine, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Adheres to process service level agreements.
· Develops knowledge and skill in assigned work process(es) as well as general understanding of the client's business and objectives.
· Understands and adheres to project and organization quality and compliance standards and any applicable laws and regulations.
· Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
· Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and escalates to appropriate individuals.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Zero or more years of experience with business process service delivery, preferably in an outsourcing environment
· Experience working with client company product and/or services
· Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
· Experience working with business solutions software
· Communication skills
· Personal computer and business solutions software skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Office environment